Life
Politics
Travel
Entertainment
Home
Life
Hey. This is a start.
Hey. This is a start.
by
Tiff
10:00 PM
Read
Much like Grumpycat, I don't have time for your shit and I'm going to railroad you with my opinions.
Hey. This is a start.
Reviewed by
Tiff
on
10:00 PM
Rating:
5
No comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
About Me
Hi, I'm Tiffany.
I'm a feminist. I fancy myself insightful and funny sometimes. Editing is my greatest weakness.
Recent Posts
3/recentposts
Twitter
Tweets by Tiffany
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2016
(5)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(4)
Gilmore Women and the Baffling Case of Shitty Huma...
Fleeing to Big Sur.
My appeal and a list to share.
Hey. This is a start.
Labels
Entertainment
Life
Politics
Travel
Popular Posts
Gilmore Women and the Baffling Case of Shitty Human Beings.
As a girl growing up in the 90's and 00's, I had no shortage of white women to watch on TV (women of color were certainly slim ...
My appeal and a list to share.
I’ve been reading a lot of moving, passionate opinions and been processing all day. This is where I landed. To be honest, I'm not ...
Fleeing to Big Sur.
The election really had me down this weekend, so I impetuously decided to flee to nature. It was nice to be without access to Twitter and...
Hey. This is a start.
Much like Grumpycat, I don't have time for your shit and I'm going to railroad you with my opinions.
Chairman Trump: A Thinkpost on Maoism
My parents are avid consumers of dissident Chinese blogs. These are news blogs that circumvent the government sanctioned censorship, and...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Instagram
Follow Us
No comments: